Indulge in affordable, Island-style accommodations at Waikiki Resort Hotel. Located just 12 miles from Honolulu International Airport, four miles from Downtown Honolulu, and steps from Kalakaua Avenue shopping and beaches, our Waikiki beach hotel is the perfect getaway for couples, families, groups, and more. Travel to Waikiki is made easy at our Honolulu hotel.
Driving Directions from Honolulu International Airport
- Ask Car Rental agent for directions to Freeway on-ramp or from arrival terminal, go up ramp to freeway entrance, stay to the RIGHT and merge onto H1 freeway; signs will read "EAST Waikiki/Honolulu."
- Get into LEFT lane, freeway will veer left toward the mountains, under a tunnel then veer right again or east; you are heading to HONOLULU.
- Travel on the H1 for 8 miles and exit #23 Punahou, stay in right lane, turn RIGHT onto Punahou Street.
- TURN RIGHT at the next intersection onto South Beretania.
- Then TURN IMMEDIATE LEFT onto Kalakaua Avenue. This is a quick/fast right then left so be prepared.
- Stay on Kalakaua Avenue in middle lanes, the road will fork, stay in the right fork on Kalakaua. You will be passing many hotels, after the fork make your way into the far left lane, you will turn left onto Liliuokalani Avenue. There is a McDonald's on the left corner.
- The hotel will be on your LEFT, it is the second hotel, second driveway, fronted by a water fountain.
- The driveway entrance will be facing you on the corner of Koa and Liliuokalani Avenues.