Steps from World Famous White Sands
Unwind at Our Waikiki Beach Resort
Located just steps from the world famous white sands of Waikiki Beach and premier shopping on Kalakaua Avenue, the Waikiki Resort Hotel in Honolulu offers first rate services and deluxe amenities at a great value. Be greeted by our friendly staff, enjoy spectacular ocean, mountain or city views from your room, and simply unwind, Hawaiian style. Welcome to your home away from home, located just 12 miles from Honolulu International Airport, four miles from Downtown Honolulu’s financial district, two miles from Ala Moana Shopping Center and within walking distance from the beach, Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Aquarium, International Marketplace and Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center.
Waikiki Resort Hotel
2460 Koa Ave.
Honolulu, Hawaii 96815
Tel: (808) 922-4911
Fax: (808) 922-9468
Toll Free: (800) 367-5116
Driving Directions to Waikiki Resort Hotel:
Driving Directions from Honolulu International Airport via H1Freeway:
- Ask Car Rental agent for directions to Freeway on-ramp or from arrival terminal, go up ramp to freeway entrance, stay to the RIGHT and merge onto H1 freeway; signs will read "EAST Waikiki/Honolulu."
- Get into LEFT lane, freeway will veer left toward the mountains, under a tunnel then veer right again or east; you are heading to HONOLULU.
- Travel on the H1 for 8 miles and exit #23 Punahou, stay in right lane, turn RIGHT onto Punahou Street.
- TURN RIGHT at the next intersection onto South Beretania.
- Then TURN IMMEDIATE LEFT onto Kalakaua Avenue. This is a quick/fast right then left so be prepared.
- Stay on Kalakaua Avenue in middle lanes, the road will fork, stay in the right fork on Kalakaua. You will be passing many hotels, after the fork make your way into the far left lane, you will turn left onto Liliuokalani Avenue. There is a McDonald’s on the left corner.
- The hotel will be on your LEFT, it is the second hotel, second driveway, fronted by a water fountain.
- The driveway entrance will be facing you on the corner of Koa and Liliuokalani Avenues.
For other transportation suggestions and getting around Oahu, Click Here.