Waikiki Resort Hotel is conveniently located near an array of activities for our vacationing visitors. Waikiki Beach, Kalakaua Avenue, the International Marketplace are all just a quick jaunt from the hotel. Oahu’s bus system offers connections around the island with fees starting at $2.50 per ride. Car rentals are available online or at our concierge desk if your Waikiki vacation plans take you beyond the neighborhood.
Honolulu International Airport is the only airport to our hotel. For Waikiki transportation to and from the airport, there are several independent shuttles that will take you to the hotel for $9-$20. On arrival, shuttle reservations are not necessary, but recommended. On return, shuttle reservations are essential. Taxi fares to Waikiki are $25-$35.
Modes of Transportation Available & Where to Rent (if Applicable):
- Dollar Rent a Car 1-800-800-4000
- Enjoy special rental rates with Dollar Rent a Car. Click Here for more information.
- Thrifty Car Rental 1-800-THRIFTY
Limousine/ Town Cars:
- Hawaii Car Service 1-888-926-3444
- Lion's Limousine & Transportation Inc (808) 924-9602
- Cloud 9 Limousine 1-800-524-7999
- Royal Hawaiian Taxi & Limousine (808) 223-1773
- Star Taxi (808) 739-1300
- Roberts Hawaii 1-866-898-2519 | 1-808-954-8652 (local)
- Mahalo Shuttle Services (808) 922-4900
The Bus/ Trolley:
- The Bus (808) 848-4500
- Waikiki Trolley (808) 593-2822
- Motorcycle, Moped & Bicycle Rentals 1-888-451-5544
- Dunebuggy Rentals (808-371-6578)