After Dark Activities
Waikiki Entertainment & Nightlife
Enjoy the best Waikiki nightlife and entertainment just minutes from our comfortable and convenient hotel. From Polynesian dance performances to hula shows, hot nightclubs and local Waikiki bars, there are endless things to do after dark.
Waikiki Entertainment and Nightlife:
- Hula's Bar & Lei Stand - The place to see and be seen in Waikiki. Featuring live music/ DJs, and mixed crowds. LGBT friendly. (808) 923-0669
- Magic of Polynesia - The number one show in Waikiki, staring John Hirokawa. A must see exhilerating journey for the senses!1-877-971-4321
- Wang Chung's Karaoke Bar - Known as one of the friendliest bars in the heart of Waikiki, featuring nightly karaoke and festive decor. (808) 921-9176
- Mai Tai Bar (Royal Hawaiian Hotel) - Features an award winning happy hour and island style live music. (808) 947-2900
- RumFire - Unique "Bahawaiian" food offerings with outdoor seating and firepits available. (808) 922-4422
- Kampai (Waikiki Resort Hotel) - Japanese sushi bar featuring after hours karaoke.
- Scruples Beach Club - Dance the night away with live music, and weekly drink specials. (808) 923-9530
- Legends Sports Pub - The ultimate "fan cave" in Honolulu to watch all your favorite sports teams play! (808) 922-7486
- Society of Seven - A talented entertainment group that presents a must see production perfect for audiences of all ages!
- Jimmy Buffet's at the Beachcomber - Enjoy a "lei'd back" island lifestyle with great food, live entertainment and The Honolulu Surfing Museum. (808) 791-1200